- Applied Linguistics
- Second Language Acquisition (SLA)
- Second Language Pronunciation
- Speech Perception
- Corpus Linguistics
主な研究業績 Research Achievements
- Pattison, S., Diaz, A., Eto, T., Johnston, P., Jones, K., Larking, M., & Phillips, M. (2020). Incorporating an External Online Test into a University Language Program. In P. Clements, A. Krause, & R. Gentry (Eds.), Teacher efficacy, learner agency. Tokyo: JALT. 154-166.
- Diaz, A. (2020). Adding Pronunciation Instruction to the Classroom. PanSIG Journal 2019, 64-73.
- Diaz, A. (2020). The APU Corpus of Japanese Learner English. APU Journal of Language Research, 5, 38-55.
- Diaz, A. (2019). Developing a Pilot Learner Corpus: New Directions in Writing Instruction. APU Journal of Language Research, 4, 84-90.
- Diaz, A. (2017). Towards Improving Japanese EFL Learners’ Pronunciation: The Impact of Teaching Suprasegmentals on Intelligibility. APU Journal of Language Research, 2, 69-84.
- AW3 Introduction to Cultures of English-speaking Countries
- ENG1 English 1
- RDG1 Reading 1
- ENG2 English 2
- RDG2 Reading 2
受験生へのメッセージ Message to Applicants
If you want to improve your English skills, or any skill for that matter, it is essential to be consistent with your efforts. I believe that the smartest people are not necessarily specially gifted when compared with others, but rather, it is because they are extremely good at being consistent and not giving up on their pursuits. Remember this advice as you embark on your academic journey.