The emergency declaration was lifted on May 14, but this does not mean that the risk of new coronavirus infection has disappeared. To avoid the risk of infection as much as possible, each student is asked to fully understand and cooperate with the following precautions. Thank you in advance for mutual assistance in protecting each other’s lives.
1. Attending Class
- It is prohibited to come to the College when there is no face-to-face class in session. However, this excludes students who do not have a home Internet environment and must take online classes on campus.
- Please return home promptly after class.
- Club activities are prohibited until all classes are face-to-face.
- If you do not have access to an Internet environment and wish to use a computer at the university and take online classes on campus, be sure to ask the administrative office to issue a permit.
- When taking a face-to-face class, please do not move the desks or chairs without permission.
- To prevent infection, chairs are thinned out in SPOON and the International Exchange Lounge.
- Students taking online classes in SPOON and the International Exchange Lounge should take their classes where desks and chairs are placed without moving them.
- During the rainy season and the summer season, the doors of entrances/exits to classrooms and facilities should be open halfway and should not be closed. Also, please ventilate classrooms every 45 minutes.
- Always use alcohol disinfection when entering or leaving the room.
- Students taking face-to-face classes must wear a mask.
3. Lunch Period
- To prevent infection, chairs are thinned out in SPOON and the International Exchange Lounge. Please do not move the desks or chairs. Eat only in the places where desks and chairs are located.
- When you eat in a classroom, please do not move the desks or chairs. Eat only in the places where desks and chairs are located.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
- To avoid closed spaces, using the elevator is prohibited. The elevator is currently shut down.
- To prevent infection, close the toilet lid after using the toilet.
- During breaks, wash your hands with soap and gargle.
- Please refrain from going to karaoke and drinking parties during holiday periods.
"Protect your own life." Please avoid rash behavior and stay calm.