① 緊急事態宣言： 東京都、大阪府、兵庫県、京都府
③ 往来自粛の対象地域（感染拡大地域等）： 北海道、茨城県、石川県、福井県、三重県、滋賀県、奈良県、
④ 感染流行地域： 青森県、岩手県、山形県、福島県、栃木県、群馬県、新潟県、
⑤ 感染注意地域： 秋田県、静岡県、鳥取県、高知県、鹿児島県
Students, faculty, and staff
The Golden Week holidays will begin this week, but infection from the new corona is spreading nationwide, putting all of us in a serious situation. In Miyazaki prefecture, the number of infections is expected to increase further in the future. As you know, the widespread mutant strains are rapidly spreading to young people of all ages, bring with them severe symptoms and subsequent complications.
Please be careful and take measures to prevent infection. Also, if you suspect that you have been in contact with an infected person or notice any physical changes, please notify the Student Affairs Department of the College immediately. In addition, please refrain from traveling outside the prefecture during the Golden Week holidays, and traveling to areas 1, 2 and 3 is particularly strictly prohibited.
Also, when travelling to areas 4 and 5, check the infection status of each prefecture, consider whether the travel is necessary or urgent, and make a careful decision and act accordingly. 4th year students travelling to another prefecture for job hunting must be sure to submit the "Notice of Leaving Prefecture due to Job Hunting" to the Career Support Center to obtain permission for travel. If travel is permitted, the health observation period will be 3 days after returning to Miyazaki.
1. Areas in a state of emergency: Tokyo, Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto
2. Areas taking priority measures such as prevention of spread: Kanagawa prefecture, Chiba prefecture, Saitama prefecture, Ehime prefecture, Miyagi prefecture, Okinawa prefecture
3. Areas subject to self-restraint (infection spread areas, etc.): Hokkaido, Ibaraki prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture, Aichi prefecture, Mie prefecture, Shiga prefecture, Nara prefecture, Wakayama prefecture, Okayama prefecture, Tokushima prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture, Saga prefecture, Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture
4. Infectious areas: Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Yamagata prefecture, Fukushima prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Shimane prefecture, Hiroshima prefecture, Yamaguchi prefecture, Kagawa prefecture, Nagasaki Prefecture
5. Infection caution areas: Akita prefecture, Shizuoka prefecture, Tottori prefecture, Kochi prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture